This year our school district
finally gave us a real, true, Spring Break. A whole entire week off. None of this three day weekend business like we've had the last....forever. We had big plans for the big kids. Tyler, Caedmon, and Jack were flying out with Nate's mom to visit their cousins on the east coast. Noelle and Cam were joining Aunt Mariah and heading up to visit Aunt Holly in the Twin Cities. That left Nate and I with just the three littlest ones. It was a really different week, like stepping back in time ten years to when Tyler, Noelle, and Camryn were little. Very surreal.
They all had a great time, and by the end of the week, we were all reunited again. Everyone came home will stories and gifts and unique memories of Spring Break 2010. The boys, however, returned with a gift for me from Andrea. Remember when she
gave me this? Well, this time she sent this heavenly creation:



Clearly she knows that my love language consists of peanut butter combined with chocolate. That only thing that could have made it better would have been if she would have brought it herself and we could have eaten it together.
Miss you Ann!
9 comments:
YUM!! :D
Sounds like a great spring break...what an awesome friend you have!
~Laura
That's the size of a pie or cake.
You really should be eating it with a fork! ;)
Wow, I've never seen anything that mondo! Gosh I wish I wasn't trying to lose weight. Gosh I wish my knee wasn't injured so I could run and not worry and eat the thing already.
Sigh. Enjoy a bite for me.
oh man, that is the perfect gift. and the perfect size for a peanut butter cup.
That looks really, really good!
yikes that is huge!!!
Oh hilarious! That Ann is quite a character! I bet she really really REALLY misses you, too <3
Tell Ann, that she could send one of those my way any time. I love me some PB and Chocolate!!
Just happened across your blog and saw the amazing pictures of my favorite candy bar (THE REESE CUP - chocolate and PB - Oh the joy)! I love them so much that I had to find a recipe with a similar taste - I've posted the recipe on my blog a while back (if you're interested). What a splendid gift from your friend.
Post a Comment