Isn't it amazing?? I was holding my baby boy yesterday while he was attempting to climb my shoulder using my hair as a ropes system. He lets out this huge laugh and all of a sudden I realize that my little baby is almost 9 months old. How did that happen and where was I?
14 comments:
Those eyelashes! Gorgeous.
I love shots of babies sleeping. This shot really shows off her lashes. It's amazing how fast they grow...
Knock out lashes... what a honey she is. I just want to pick her up :)
Love her!!
what a lovely picture!!! may sound funny but her skin looks beautiful:)
Precious photo, Heth. Did you submit it in the contest?
precious little one
Ahhhhhh, lovely. Her...and the sleep you give you. :-)
so precious!
Isn't it amazing?? I was holding my baby boy yesterday while he was attempting to climb my shoulder using my hair as a ropes system. He lets out this huge laugh and all of a sudden I realize that my little baby is almost 9 months old. How did that happen and where was I?
if it helps, my baby will be 35 in february and i'm not sure how that happened either...lol!!!! yb
Precious!
Pink.
Love her.
Just adorable....great link btw!
oh I adore that picture!!!
britt
Post a Comment