
It's de-lurking day in blog land. I would love for you to say hi. If only we could chat over a warm cup-of-something in my chipped nose snowman coffee mug that burns your hand when you grab it because the handle is hollow. Alas, we can't. So won't you please leave a comment instead?
49 comments:
Me first, me first! You know I love ya and I love-uh the blog!!
I've commented before, so technically I'm not a lurker. :) You're on the blog roll on my blog's sidebar, so I don't miss new posts.
I didn't comment yesterday on Everly's eyelashes 'cause everyone else did...but they are gorgeous.
I lurk...I will try and do better about comments. One of my New Year's resolutions!
I simply adore you.
I love your blog!
Your mug would go right along side our s&p shakers, they are snowmen w/chipped noses too! :)
laura
HI there! I love reading your blog. You are honest and real and make me feel like I'm not alone!
I am *trying* to leave a comment, but my 3 year old keeps getting up from his nap. :) We stayed home from the state farm show today because he is sick, but unfortunately, he is not at all lethargic. :(
I love love love your blog...you crack me up!
Hi Heather,
I found you on another blog about 6 months ago I think. I like your sense of humor and your outlook on life :)
Feel free to stop in at my blog some time: http://happymama-lisa.blogspot.com/
I don't think I've ever commented but I've been reading you for a while. I'll try to comment more than I have LOL.
Love your big family. We have 7 children and at times it just gets chaotic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :) Love your realistic take on everything. :)
I really enjoy reading your blog...I found your blog back when you were training for your marathon!! I stop by frequently :)
I love your blog. You are honest and hilarious, my kinda girl. Sara Janssen suggested your blog to me. Thanks for sharing your life!
Not really de-lurking, but hi! I'm a big fan. :)
Lurking: it's what happens when you're lazy and just read everything from your Blog Reader... I had to actually click through to your blog to comment! Cute snowman mug. :)
I can't remember if I have commented before, so just in case! HI!!
Love love your heart and all you share!
Hugs.. Amy
I'm Karen's sister (the one with 7 children). I have a chipped nose snowman mug, too. I guess those noses are bound to come off cause they stick out so far!
love to read about your running!
-linda
de-lurking... :) I'm caroline and love your blog!! i think i found your blog from either BooMama or BigMama last year... one of those i think. :D love it!
I am in the same boat as you.
Not delurking at all but I can't help but say hi to one of my favorite bloggers, ever.
Someday, I hope to drink from the snowman. Someday.
id have coffee from that baby anyday.. if it meant i could hang out your couch and see your beautiful fam! Love ya!
I have been reading for a year or two. I love your writing style and sense of humor. You literally make me laugh out loud. Keep up the great work!
I don't know if I've commented before either, but Hi anyway! I have enjoyed reading about your family adventures for awhile now. You have a great family :)
I'm not sure if I have commented on here either, but I thought I would say hello. I think you are really neat and have a really neat family and take really neat pictures. Your blog is really neat. And I like that snowman cup. It's really neat.
AHHHH I crack myself up! Sorry Heth. Just me trying to be funny. Love you lots!
I'll delurk! I'm a new reader who came over from Walk Slowly Live Wildly! :)
- Jennifer
http://toafricaandhome.blogspot.com
Proud to say I delurked with the Goodnight Moon post....still one of my all-time favorite posts. Well, that and the video while the kids ate marshmallows. Oh, and the census. Shoot, there are too many to name, apparently...
Love to you all!
Hello! I don't think I've ever commented here but I'm pretty sure I've read almost all of your archives... almost :) I love you blog, your family is awesome and you are very witty, which I totally LOVE. I can't remember how I got here. The Big Trade-Off maybe? I'm a stay-at-home-mom with one baby and I take a lot of inspiration from you. I hope to have at least a few more :) Thanks for the good read!
Think I may have commented before - perhaps the census one (an all time favourite) or a congrats on pregnancy/birth (hmmm which one?)
Not sure how came across your blog ? Cia JourneyMama/SouleMama perhaps but anyways love it and love that its REAL family REAL mothering - keep it up!
Hi! Can't remember how exactly I found your blog---a link of a link of a friends, or something like that. But anyway, I love it! You always make me smile :)I have three kids of my own with a fourth on the way at the end of the spring :)
I comment all the time YAYAYAYAYAY and I snuggled your baby tonight, and we about lit church on fire with your birthday cinnamon roll!!
yay!!!
love you!!!!
Happy Birthday in 40 minutes!!!
Hi! I am a new lurker! :)
I don't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I love it!
My name is Monica and I am not a perv, hehe, just a Mommy of 3 who loves to browse and read blogs while nursing my nursling.
Can you believe I read you all the way from China? I wish I could have coffee with you and a million other people over there in the Beautiful Country (as it's called here). I just randomly looked through some old posts and loved the one where you talked about why you have such a large family:) In a place where you have no option but be limited to one child, I was thankful for your eternal perspective. Thanks for writing.
Hi! I comment every great once in a while, but always read :) So I guess that makes me a lurker!
I have four boys and participate in some half marathons and love to hear of your adventures in life, parenting, and running.
Hi Heather! I am offically a lurker...and to be honest, I like that term better than "stalker" or something that sounds bad. I am Kristi's sister. She introduced me to your blog. I love reading it. Your perspective is fun and interesting. I love hearing the funny stories about your family and especially love your writing style. Anyhow, I am officially out as a lurker! :)
As you enjoy your coffee in your chipped snowman mug, I will drink from my chipped "Ireland" mug!
Hi, Heth! Frequent lurker, infrequent commenter saying hi. :)
I don't think I'm a lurker, but I'll say hello anyway. Hello! I hope you have a great weekend. :)
Hi! :)
I love how funny and true to life your blog is!!! Do you know that you can actually register babies on the new Wii Fit Plus?? Pets too!!
Cool the way you caught the steam rising from your chipped mug!!
Have a good one!
Love your Blog and have for a long time. In fact, when I first found it I had to go back and real ALL your entries. Please keep sharing so I can keep laughing.... :)
Hi there! I lurk often and comment on occasion. You and your family are such an inspiration - I totally enjoy reading about your life. :)
Hi! I occasionally post a comment but mostly lurk.
I'll have a cupa with you!!
sorry I'm late to the party, but HI! love hearing your stories.
I've delurked before... and I'm still checking in on your blog from time to time! Congratulations on your newest. She's gorgeous. I'm a mother of 4 from Brooklyn, NY....Charlie, Patrick, Kate and Maggie.
Lara
Well, this is fun! I read Christine's comments and went to her blog to see what was up in China. Very interesting. I look forward to reading more of her writings. And Brooklyn, NY? We cant compete wit Holly's travels, but this delurking is sure getting us out of the snowy mid-west. :-)
I sort of lurk, I comment occasionally, always leave with a smile :-)! Thanks for your blog!!
im a lurker. i come over to laugh, and to find someone who understands a crazy life with a big family. thanks for your words...!!
Whenever I am checking Karen's blog, I always skip over to yours! I love the short and sweet glimpses of your life.:) Thanks for sharing!
Sadly, I have become a lurker. I could blame it on my computer cord and if I type and shake the computer, it jiggles the cord and forgets to charge. But it may be more accurate to say hi, my name is Amie, and I am a lurker.
I'm here too! (Amber Stevenson from back in the day)
delurk... but you already knew that i was here :)
(sorry... i'm a little late on the action)
A big hello from Idaho! I enjoy reading your blog. I always leave encouraged. :) Thanks.
Jen
Post a Comment