
Hey all...Heth is up at the hospital enjoying the spa-type treatment that she gets at our local hospital's birthing center. She deserves it, so I'm more than happy to hold down the fort while she's up there. I'm not really holding anything though since I have received a ton of help from family.
Anyway, I have instructions to report here that we have an addition to the Laundry family in the form of a new daughter...Everly Ivy.
Born: 08.24.2009 @ 3:58 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs 5oz
Length: 20"
Heth will most certainly post up the birth story and whatnot when she comes home. But hopefully this will tide you all over until then.
-Nate

Anyway, I have instructions to report here that we have an addition to the Laundry family in the form of a new daughter...Everly Ivy.
Born: 08.24.2009 @ 3:58 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs 5oz
Length: 20"
Heth will most certainly post up the birth story and whatnot when she comes home. But hopefully this will tide you all over until then.
-Nate

22 comments:
Congratulations! What a lovely name.
the pictures didn't come up for me...anyone else not getting them?
ooma
Congratulations!
And that name is kickin'. :-)
LOVELY name! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!
britt
Congratulations to all...beautiful name. Can't see pics, though. :(
Congratulations!! Bet she is beautiful!
Oh how wonderful! Welcome Everly Ivy! Congrats Heth!
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.
Congrats and I love her name.
Wish I could see those pics!☺
Sadly I can't see the pics either, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks Nate & Congratulations to you both! Can't wait to actually see pics.
no pics. but I know she's beautiful.
Maybe you need an IT guy Nate? hehe...
Yay!! Congrats, love the name!!!
Congrats Laundry family!
Can't wait to see pics:)
Say hello to Heth and Everly for me! I saw the announcement at FB a few days ago and have been anxiously awaiting pics.
Say hello to Heth and Everly for me! I saw the announcement at FB a few days ago and have been anxiously awaiting pics.
Wonderful news! Welcome Sweet Everly! Can't wait to hear from Heth when she feels up to it.
(and the pics didn't work for me either)
Congratulations, and welcome Everly Ivy. Such a pretty name! Can't wait for pics! :)
Wow congratulations to you and the family on the newest member. She's beautiful! Hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations! She's a doll and I love her name! You're going to have to share how you pulled off the due date birth...although I suppose I'd probably rather not be in labor on Christmas Day when my little bit is due.
What a cutie! I LOVE the name Ivy. Hubby is not so keen though. :-(
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment