Up until now, there have been certain things that have left me breathless. The list varies from person to person but mine included things such as:
- A slow, vibrant sunset
- A baby's belly laugh
- A good, long, kiss from my husband
- Walking up the stairs
- Folding socks
- Unloading the dishwasher
- Making a sandwich
Dude, I can't breathe any more. 38.5 weeks and we are in the home stretch. This weekend we head out of state for my little brother's wedding. (Shh, I haven't told my doctors.) The hope is that the baby stays put until we get back. But whether it's in our home town hospital or on the side of the interstate, I guarantee you that meeting this baby will take my breath away.
13 comments:
you crack me up!!!!
stay put little one!
that is the sweetest post.. can't wait to see that baby all tucked in her moby.. sucking her thumb...
wait.. "her?"
we will see so soon!! have lots of fun at the wedding!!!
So excited for you...can't wait to hear the news when the baby arrives!!
My sister and I were just singing "Danger Zone" the other day.....
Yes it will! I can't wait to meet your new little one, but I hope he/she stays put and isn't born until you are home.
Hilarious. And right there with you, sister! Am contemplating driving an hour and a half this weekend to do some shopping at Ikea...not sure it's a good idea, but it's tempting, no?
I WANT ONE!!!!!!
cant wait till SHE gets here, cant wait to see HER precious little self!!!
bet Jack can't wait till his primay ceeyo pourer is back in the saddle :)
I am so excited for you! I went in to labor at a wedding once! best wishes ... can't wait to hear her name! Best of luck to you all!
Hope the wedding comes off perfectly, baby gives you some breathing space, and then makes his/her arrival.
Makes sure someone gets lots of pics!
awww! she'll definitely do that it will all be worth.
"Shh, I haven't told my doctors". Rebel.
Safe travels. Congratulations to your brother.
I love it. I can't wait!
Does this mean in the baby's first picture s/he will be sporting Aviators?????
Hope the wedding is fun.
Heehee! I can relate! At 29 weeks, I would add getting laundry out of the washer- which requires a difficult sideways approach as does going belly up to the sink.
Post a Comment