Number one: Wherever the socks went, the gloves and mittens have joined them. I must be missing something here because even the new gray gloves I just bought for a certain child (that will remain unnamed) didn't even last a week. The remaining lonely glove has now joined the three other right handed mittens without mates in the top drawer of the hat and mitten bins.
Number two: It has become readily apparent that my kids have a different interpretation of the nativity story:

Number three: The lights on the Christmas tree are sticky and covered in finger prints. Look closely. I tired to capture it.


Number four: Last night the kids had their last practice for the Christmas program coming up on Sunday night. I'm hoping that this year none of my kids feel the need to make a performance that stands out. Let me set this up for you. What we have here is last year's video. Initially it appears that the culprit is Caedmon, the squirrely kid in the striped sweater. Not so. Jack strikes again.
17 comments:
too cute!!!!!!!!
yeah, podcasts are the main reason for the psp!!!
I have downloaded over 30 already! I am getting ready for our trip south!
I've watched this 3 times already. Thanks for today's laugh!
I just peed my pants laughing. How cute! Show it at his wedding!!
Jack: You rock!!! I love you.
ssso ooooo
FUNNY.
I love his face. He was just doing his job:-)
Too funny! So glad you shared! Love the nativity super hero too!
Oh, how I loved this then and now!
I've been wanting to see that again. That was the best! It will become a family classic, along with Grinch and Wonderful Life and the rest.
Love that little boy!!
that video is so very cute. and so is the picture of SuperSheep. every day must be a blast at your house.
That was sooo CUTE!! All the laughs didn't even phase him. He was just doing his job right? Your kids are so cute!
O my goodness, how sweet is that? I love watching the kids sing, the preschoolers have always been my favorites!
YES!! The video! I'm so glad you posted it! We'll be watching it every year, along with Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. A family tradition.
why is it that the same hand or foot always goes missing? We have about 5 left shoes that are missing their mate. I just don't get it, luckily it's 80 here right now and mittens are not an issue, because they would be.
Rock on Jack!
Also, super hero sheep are the best.
Love it! As usual, your blog is one of my main sources of entertainment each day! Love the video. Socks or no socks, be blessed this Christmas and thanks for posting each day :) ~Jenny
oh that is the best - love love love the kid next to him holding his ears!
I seem to recall a conversation with him regarding candy if he sang really loud! He was PUMPED! tee hee
Post a Comment