What I think is hilarious is that Nate has a very close relative that used to wear his hair almost exactly like that (in the NOW picture)......."Bobby Goldsborrow, Roy Orbison and ??? ????. fill in the question marks son!!!lol lol lol
OOOOPS, Got distracted and didn't finish ...... Happy Anniversary!!! We are sooooo proud of the family you have become and the couple that you remain!!! Ooma & Doopa
O my goodness! Happy Anniversary. I'm not sure what was going on, but all last week I couldn't comment on your blog. I was probably just impatient, but I'd wait and wait for the comment thing to load, but it never would. So glad to be back in comment land.
oh my gosh...i totally love the then photo. i mean i love the now one too...but that's just so great!!! i'll never forget meeting you and falling in love with the shoes you were wearing!!!
28 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you! I love the photos. Wishing you many more years of blessings and bliss...
Were you wearing pantyhose or were you just awesomely tan?
Hmmm, hard to say. It was the era of pantyhose. But it was also the era of tanning booths.
How can it be that you both look younger now?
Happy anniversary!
sweet picture. totally '90s. happy anniversary!
Happy, happy anniversary to you!
Aww! Look how sweet and lovey-dovey you two look! In BOTH pictures - now THAT'S an accomplishment! :)
happy anniversary!!
Heth...you look like your mama in that "now" pic. And yes, you're both timeless. You'll still look rockin' when you're 80, guaranteed! ;-)
You're both cute as ever! Happy Anniversary you guys!
A New Year's Eve wedding? How fun.
now that is funny! those have to be hose!!!
HAPPY 'VERSRY!! all the way from ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! love the pictures!
britt
What I think is hilarious is that Nate has a very close relative that used to wear his hair almost exactly like that (in the NOW picture)......."Bobby Goldsborrow, Roy Orbison and ??? ????. fill in the question marks son!!!lol lol lol
OOOOPS, Got distracted and didn't finish ...... Happy Anniversary!!!
We are sooooo proud of the family you have become and the couple that you remain!!! Ooma & Doopa
Happy anniversary Heth and Nate!
Happy Anniversary! Love you!!
I love Nate's pleated jeans!! Is that how you spell pleated? I am not sure I have ever typed that word...
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! 14 years and 7 kids later, you two are a perfect couple!
you guys are so dang cute. love ya.
Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you're in lurv!
Many many blessed returns of the day!
Congrats to both of you!
By the way, LOVE your hair in the second photo - very hip and totally sassy:)
Wow, Happy Anniversary! That is a great accomplishment!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome! Love the pleated jeans on Nate!
You guys look exactly the same in both pictures. Except for maybe just a whole lot different.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope the next 14 are just as much fun!! :)
love love love you guys.
happy a.
O my goodness! Happy Anniversary. I'm not sure what was going on, but all last week I couldn't comment on your blog. I was probably just impatient, but I'd wait and wait for the comment thing to load, but it never would. So glad to be back in comment land.
oh my gosh...i totally love the then photo. i mean i love the now one too...but that's just so great!!! i'll never forget meeting you and falling in love with the shoes you were wearing!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY Anniversary. There's just something about anniversaries that makes me feel like my home team got a victory, you know?
Post a Comment