She's three! I love this age. Every emotion is felt with abandon. As each birthday gift was opened, it was welcomed with a squeal, or a giggle, or even a little dance. She had two cupcakes before dinner. Pink princess cupcakes. And a birthday perk? You don't have to share the beaters.
11 comments:
happy b-day from your local library lady, gemma!
Ah, what a little princess. She has grown up so much. Love the pic.
Happy Birthday to your little lady. That's a great birthday picture.
It doesn't get any better than some pink princess cupcakes :)
Oh, sweet Gemma! Happy Birthday!! You are the sweetest girl, so fun and so full of spunk.
We miss you! It feels like you are on the other side of the world right now, we will meet up soon again for some fun at the pool...I hope!
p.s. I'll bring the cookies..:)
Aww, Happy Birthday, Gemma! Hooray for having the beaters all to yourself; That's a great perk. :)
Happy Birthday, Gemma! I LOVE PINK! YEAH!
Three already? Gemma, you are so big!
I bet you are still talking about your birthday, and maybe even planning your next. Sounds like a great way to celebrate being three.
LOVE Gemma! She is so precious.
I'm kinda late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! :) She absolutely cracks me up.
Post a Comment