Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kathy Stopped By


Look what she brought me.
Try not to be jealous.

11 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

Beautiful!

Truth said...

Oh my goodness, those are beautiful. I'm trying real hard not to be envious.

His Girl said...

so pretty.

mmm. I should give flowers more often!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

umm...I tried, but failed. Jealous.

Anonymous said...

very pretty pic nice too look at amid all of the terrible ones all over the web and on tv of the floods and destruction, thanks Heth for sharing God's beauty! (ok, and yes I am jealous too.... but was trying to hide it...dang green eyed monster!)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful way to brighten someone's day - how thoughtful.

Judy said...

I can smell them clear from here! OH HOW I LOVE PEONIES! Enjoy!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Beautiful! I love Peonies... we just transplanted one and I'm bummed it won't bloom this year now. I have such fond memories of Peonies and Ants on the kitchen table as a kid. :)

brittany

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Peonies! How very sweet of Kathy.

I know you love them. My peonies are still in the "ball" stage. I can't wait until they bloom.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Sooooo Purty!

trash said...

Nope. Tried. Didn't work. ;-)