we used to get these by the thousands in Arkansas! reminds me of home...... we would also gather clusters of frog eggs (from the levees in the rice fields), put them in a Miracle Whip jar and watch them hatch! sometimes we would fill up a vaporizer tub with them but they would hatch and all hop away!
16 comments:
I've never seen ones that small! Endless hours of fun :)
Oh my goodness! It's tiny! How cute! Big congrats to them for catching so many!
ADORABLE!
So this is what I get to look forward to with a boy! Great.............. :-)
Cousin Jessie
Wow! :)
we used to get these by the thousands in Arkansas! reminds me of home......
we would also gather clusters of frog eggs (from the levees in the rice fields), put them in a Miracle Whip jar and watch them hatch!
sometimes we would fill up a vaporizer tub with them but they would hatch and all hop away!
That's all very well and good dear, but will there be enough for everybody for tea?
That's too cool. My boys would love it!
I sent you an email to your profile email address. Just thought I'd let you know - people have so many addresses they don't check.
WOW!! I bet they had a ton of fun with them!
Um...*blush*..ignore the email thing. Wrong person.
queen I was about to ask, I never got an email. But I don't have the best track record for replying in a timely manner. No worries! :)
Where did they find those? We had millions of them last year hopping around our place, but so far this year, none. boo!
hey Heather! how do you watermark your photos? I think I need to start doing that. Cute frogs -- I thought they would be tadpoles at that size?!
super cute! My boys would LOVE that.
brittany
nothing says summer like catching & collecting frogs. and those are so, so tiny - how fun.
Hey, just getting all caught up here. Once again, I'm submitting a request to see the VBS artwork. Cute frogs. What will their fate be?
Post a Comment