I'm alive, just not blogging.
I've been up to my eyeballs in Vacation Bible School decor and painting my head off. I love every minute of it, this is my one chance to be artsy fartsy. I've got paint under my fingernails, in my hair, and unbeknownst to me (until a look in the mirror), on my face.
I'll be back soon, I promise. And not in my painting clothes. I promise.
Wheeeeeee!
8 comments:
I'm all for getting a bit of paint splashed around. Do you think this is why CK buys an extra tin whenever we paint a room?!
hey! what are the dates for your VBS? ours is now cancelled....
I emailed you Beth.
Oh, how fun!
What's the theme this year?
Gretch We are doing a theme park theme. Should be good times.
http://www.gospellightvbs.com/sonworld/
You are SO good at that stuff!!! And it's even better that you're having fun doing it :)
How do you keep your kids out of it?!?
Remember...you promised to come back.
it's not like you have 7 kids to take care of or anything. :)
brittany
Ooh, I really like that theme. I can totally imagine my kids marching around to the theme song.
Ours is "Power Lab" which every other church in town is doing, too. We have four more weeks until the fun begins.
Post a Comment