Here is how we spent the evening yesterday.
This is how you have to dress if you are going to participate:
Wearing a dead rabbit on your head is a must.
Then, if you are really brave, you can do this:
No one was injured.
If it's going to keep snowing, we are going to keep playing in it. Might as well.
15 comments:
yeah, okay...then there's us... who say "If it's snowing so much, God must want us to stay inside". :)
Is that you catching air!?!? ha ha!
Oh what fun! I wish we had that snow!
I live in MI, we have had a ton of snow this year. Even though it is cold I would rather have snow than just a gray gross winter. We have had our share of fun as well!
Mary
You guys are so cute.
Is that Nate snowboarding? I bet snowboards don't get much action in Iowa. Looks like a sick move, even in the crud.
School hasn't been cancelled here at all this year.
It's not me and it's not Nate, it's my brother Luke snowboarding. It involves a tow rope, the snow mobile, getting up a lot of speed, and then hitting the jump. Not really my thing.
Gretchen- My brothers, Nate, and now Tyler all love to snowboard. They head off to the local "mini mountains" in the area and in Minnesota. They also built a big jump out in my parent's woods. Someday they would love to head out west and hit some real mountains. Do you guys ever go hit the slopes?
I know what you mean about Church getting cancelled. I think I can count on one hand how many times during my childhood this happened. Now its been 2 times in 3 weeks that its been cancelled. Ugh. Spring where are you?!?
i. love. snow.
maybe when i grow up, i will quit loving it. i don't think so, though.
you looked so cute with a dead rabbit on your head.
did i mention that i love snow?
How fun! Love the hat.
Thanks for sharing the lovely winterness with those of us down south. We just had ice. Yuck!
Oh fun! Nate needs to be careful on that snowmobile. I'll never forget when we were kids and he went head-first over the front of his because he hit a rock.
I thought that was Tyler on the board. I bet he's getting really good at it with Luke as his teacher.
We didn´t have any snow this winter (yet) - too bad, but now, I don´t care for some anymore. Let the sunshine (spring) in ...
You have to bring your bunch to Colorado for some snow fun.
I LOVE snow. I am with you...as long as it is gonna snow...I'm gonna play in it!
You look hot in *dead rabbit*!
Post a Comment