Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Linky

My friend Sara wrote a fabulous post about how we treat our bodies. She challenges me and I love her for it.

Go check it out
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Heth.

She's right. What an excellent post, all around.

Truth said...

Wow...guess I better get moving.

Sara said...

Thanks for the linky love Heth...I'm so glad you still love me ;)You're the best.

Jenni said...

I LOVE Sara's blog...she is such an inspiration to me. We have just recently taken the big step of good stewardship (earth and body) around here, and most of it is due to her writing!

In fact, I made her black bean burger recipe just last night, LOL (it was well received). Sara, if you read this, know that we're light years behind you, but trying hard to catch up!

Heth, thank you for sharing this post. You are an inspiration yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heth! I haven't been around in ages. Been struggling with this issue lately...and this is just what I needed!