Friday, February 22, 2008

It's All Relative

This morning as Nate was about to head out the door he asked me, his own personal weather lady, if it was cold out. I replied sincerely "Nope, it's going to be WARM! It's 20!"

As the door closed behind him I thought to myself, "What am I saying?!"

13 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

smiling!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

HA! We've been talking about how "warm" it is out today. Sad, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

You were SAYING that it was going to be WARM today. After all ... it is 20-30 degrees warmer than it has been lately, right?

Homegrown Tribe said...

Winter has been here long enough!

have a great weekend!

Brittany

Laura Lu said...

Someone just told me today it is "sweatshirt weather"...it's in the 20's! :) And yea, I did only wear a sweater out today! Love the heat wave! ;)

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

As far as I am concerned it was warm today...it is all totally relative!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!! I'm in Florida and now I'm shivering after simply reading this post! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

felt warm to me too! Hmmm...there msut be a spiritual lesson in this somewhere!

Stacey said...

You are a true Iowan!!! This is warm enough for a sweater!! And it is such a nice break! I hope it stays!! Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

BRRRRR! C'mon spring!

Happy Mommy said...

It doesn't get that cold here in the South were I live! Sorry for your cold front... I'm from Ohio so I know bone chilling cold, I wouldn't trade my mild winters for anything.

Diane Meyer said...

We can see GRASS!!! Wahoo!!
Diane

Anonymous said...

I remember when we lived in WI and I would get so excited and even wear short sleeve shirts when it got to be 30 degrees.