My sister, sister-in-law, Toby and I took a little shopping trip this weekend. We hit Target HARD. It was good times. On the way to the near by town, we passed some mammoth drifts and couldn't resist stopping to take some photos. Midwest life is nothing short of thrilling.
We had a really fun weekend. All of my siblings were home and we played and played and played in the snow. (I say "we" but I mean "they". I stayed in the house with the baby and a warm cup of coffee)
We have continued in the theme of a-snow-storm-a-week. School has continued to be postponed and delayed and canceled. It's been frustrating and bad for the state of my house. Don't drop by unannounced. I'm just saying. I'm going to need a snow shovel inside to recover from this winter. But COME ON! You can't argue that this isn't just stunning. Storm after storm, it never gets old seeing this beautiful scene out my back door.
14 comments:
Loving the snow scenes and you must NEVER drop by my house unannounced!!!!!!!!!
It's beautiful! We don't get anything like that in the NC sandhills :(
Funny you mention not going into the snow bank....son did that last week and sank to his waist, after we laughed we dug him out.
I wish we had just a little snow.... I am jealous! Happy Winter, it's almost over!
Get any good stuff at Target!?! Man I love that place. I, too, need a shovel inside.
I wanted to catch the snowflakes in video so I could slow-mo them. They were so beautiful and then every so often a huge flake fell and I wanted to see it slowly!
Wow! That's a lot of snow... I'm only slightly envious. :)
Glad you had a nice time out with the girls (and boy).
have a great night!
Brittany
You've got me wondering where you live now, because, yeah snow storm a week is EXACTLY right. I'm about to open my OWN school because ours is gonna be going till July anyway with all the cancellations!!!!
It IS beautiful though, I just wish Spring would get sprung already. :o)
Your sister and sister-in-law are absolutely ADORABLE!
And, seeing those huge drifts makes me think of that story mom told about Nate and his buddies building a huge fort in one on the corner of Main Street. But a police officer made them wreck it so a little kid wouldn't climb down in there and get stuck.
I'm so glad you three (four! Toby went shoppin' with the women) had an awesome time!!
You are so positive! I have to keep reminding myself that there is beauty in the snow!!
Especially when I fell on the ice the other day!
Come on Spring as Beth says!
Wow, you all have really had a lot of snow. We have only had an average amount here.
Drop by my home unannounced. It will make you feel better.
These are some great shots!
Your sister cracks me up...
AWESOME...it was every good snowgirl does when she owns a fantastic camera!!!!! Way to capture those shots!!! LOVE IT...wish we had as much snow as you. *I* would be out playing in it! ;)
okay okay. it IS stunning. but enough is enough right? :)
Post a Comment