Wednesday, November 14, 2007

True Love


Be still my heart.

You are feasting your eyes upon the Christian Louboutin Anemone stiletto pumps. When I first saw them, I gasped out loud. I am head over heels for these but at $925 a pair, I don't see us meeting in the near future. It just wasn't meant to be. *sniffle*

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

That looks like love at first sight across a crowded subway..... Yeah those are smokin' hot!

Anonymous said...

You mean the price, rather than the sheer height, was the deciding against factor??? How does one walk in those things? I like me a nice heal, but for me, high is 2 in., not 4!!! My legs are cramping just looking at them.

Anonymous said...

Look, I was in such shock, I spelled "heel" incorrectly. But if I wore those, I would need to HEAL.

Anonymous said...

Now those have got some serious style! Sleek. Nice lines.
But in true motherly style, I need to tell you to not put them on your Christmas wish list. heehee
I can't get my mind around that kind of price. How many goats could that buy for a Compassion child's family?? Whoops, now you have to post about him and what one goat did for a poor family.

nicole said...

Those are gorgeous and completely decadent. A woman would have no choice but to feel smokin' hot in those shoes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you ARE a girly girl, aren't you?

I hate shoes. My feet are so dang ugly that those shoes would run, all by themselves, and HIDE if they saw me coming.

Ann said...

These shoes were made for you Heth.

His Girl said...

oh.my.word. those are just delightful. I have a terrible confession. When I'm out shopping, and I see a pair of shoes THAT fabulous that I absolutely cannot have ever in a million years, I take a picture of them with my cameraphone. it somehow makes me feel like I got them. how lame is that????

Goslyn said...

Over $900 for a PAIR OF SHOES?!?!

I mean, they are gorgeous, and svelte, and ever-so-sexy, but $900?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm thinking artwork. blow up your photo and you've got yourself some great wall art!

Anonymous said...

I really love them!! But do they really have that big bow on the back or is that just decor for the picture?

Staci Eastin said...

I think you deserve these after the van incident.

Anonymous said...

Just think how much money you're saving in medical bills from not wearing these $900 feet and back killers!

Anonymous said...

I don't like those shoes. they are too high. And the $ 900+ price is unreal. I line 1 to 2 inch high heels. The most I would spend on shoes is $ 100.00 + tax