For the person on your shopping list who has everything and likes their cereal to stay crunchy, how about picking up one of these?
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My life has been forever changed. You are freaking hysterically funny.(But my life has been forever changed by the cereal bowl, as I am no longer anticipating any morning arguments, due to this revolutionary new invention). Thank you for my newfound freedom!!!!!!!!!!(Umm, how did this discovery impact your household?)
JohannaWe don't have these bowls, I just stumbled across them on the world wide web. Half of my kids don't even put milk on their "ceeyo". Weirdos.
My cereal eating life have been revolutionized by a commercial I saw for Maple Shredded Wheat. They suggested heating up the milk before pouring it on. I was stunned. I tried it on my generic vanilla shredded wheat and I'm never going back. It's a delicious hot cereal. YUM!
I saw that somewhere else and thought it sort of odd, but a good idea. You could always save your money and do what my husband's grandma used to do - pour a bowl of milk and then add a bit of cereal at a time. LOL A bit time consuming I think though.
I just about posted about cereal today. I eat cereal, sometimes twice a day, every single day of my life, no kidding. I like it cruncy and soggy. I just like me some cereal in a Jethro-sized bowl. "Ceeyo." Mine called it "Cy-yo" or "Cy-ee-o." I never thought about all of the vowel gymnastics one has to do to pronounce cereal correctly. You make me think deep, Heth.
Hi! Just came across your blog today, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out! Thanks! Have a good weekend!
13 comments:
My life has been forever changed. You are freaking hysterically funny.(But my life has been forever changed by the cereal bowl, as I am no longer anticipating any morning arguments, due to this revolutionary new invention). Thank you for my newfound freedom!!!!!!!!!!(Umm, how did this discovery impact your household?)
JohannaWe don't have these bowls, I just stumbled across them on the world wide web. Half of my kids don't even put milk on their "ceeyo". Weirdos.
My cereal eating life have been revolutionized by a commercial I saw for Maple Shredded Wheat. They suggested heating up the milk before pouring it on. I was stunned. I tried it on my generic vanilla shredded wheat and I'm never going back. It's a delicious hot cereal. YUM!
What an interesting idea...but couldn't they come up with a better name?
I like my ceeyo hot too.
I saw that somewhere else and thought it sort of odd, but a good idea. You could always save your money and do what my husband's grandma used to do - pour a bowl of milk and then add a bit of cereal at a time. LOL A bit time consuming I think though.
Hahahaha!
Oh my word, SuperHubby so needs this. He puts about 4 drops of milk on his cereal every morning so it won't get soggy. Hilarious.
How DO you find these things?
all for the low low price of $9
Never seen such a thing! Strange idea but I think I would probably buy just to see if it works.
I just about posted about cereal today. I eat cereal, sometimes twice a day, every single day of my life, no kidding. I like it cruncy and soggy. I just like me some cereal in a Jethro-sized bowl. "Ceeyo." Mine called it "Cy-yo" or "Cy-ee-o." I never thought about all of the vowel gymnastics one has to do to pronounce cereal correctly. You make me think deep, Heth.
Luxury!! When *I* was a kid, we had to eat our cereal at the bottom of a lake so it was ALWAYS soggy!
OMG...It's amazing what they come up with!
Hi! Just came across your blog today, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out! Thanks! Have a good weekend!
I can't get past the name.
Post a Comment