Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Could This Be It?

Is it finally, really going to happen?

We have been busy, busy, busy the last week or so. We put an offer in on a bigger house and now we need to sell ours. Fast. Our house has never, ever looked like this and probably never will again. Let me show you before the 2nd law of thermodynamics kicks in.






And because selling a house with integrity means full disclosure, I give you this:



21 comments:

Tiffany said...

Heather - I have never actually been in your house - but it is very nice!! Love all the colors!!! :) May God bless the sale of your home!!

trash said...

Sell house! Sell!

KarenK said...

Aaah, it looks lovely. I hope it sells FAST!!

Holly C. said...

Wow-it looks wonderful. You've been watching Designed to Sell, haven't you?

Oh, it just looks so great-I hope it sells really quickly for you!

Jennifer said...

Your house looks great! And that last picture made me laugh. Love it!! :)

Claire said...

Love your house, Heth! I ESPECIALLY love the ants crawling across the wall. So cute! Praying you are able to sell quickly.

Truth said...

That does not look like children live there. Well, except for its absolute cuteness. Hope you get an offer soon, and one that will exceed your expectations.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I am simply giddy with excitement for you!

I just KNOW someone's gonna snatch up that cute little house SOON!

Good work, Wonder Woman.

ann said...

Heth, it looks absolutely fabulous! Well done!!! Those baskets are an excellent idea. I am so excited for you!

melanie said...

I love your house.. cause it's filled with super amazing people. Praying.. praying.. praying!!

Sara said...

Whoa. :) I'm just hearing about this now...I'm a little behind apparently! Cannot wait to hear more about it. xxoo

Anonymous said...

i love those pictures. who wouldn't want to buy your house? good luck with it all!

bbbunch said...

You could always advertise that it is famous in the internet :) Good luck with the sale of your house (and the keeping of it in selling condition until then!) The last picture is why I always return to read your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You have a beautiful house. I'm sure it will sell fast! I love the colors on your walls!

Aunt Nancy said...

When we put our house on the market years ago, I had maybe 30 minutes notice each time they wanted to show it and it had to be "spotless." With 3 little kids at home and a husband who was working and living 2 hours away, I resorted to buckling my kids in the car rather than putting the excess stuff there while I finished the last minute cleaning so they wouldn't dirty it behind me! Fortunately, I was a quick cleaner and the house sold quickly!

Natalie Joy said...

Everything looks GREAT!! I know it's going to sell fast. Love you.

momzie said...

If someone paints over the ants, I don't want to know. :-(
You guys really knocked it out of the park this week! Hoping there's a "sold" post soon!

Elizabeth said...

Good luck! Love that apple green color!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I stumbled on your blog via 'Twelve Eyes, 60 Toes' and I just have to say how beautiful your family is - and how much I am enjoying reading! I have been giggling away to myself all afternoon :) I'm from New Zealand and don't have any kids (yet!) so can't offer any reciprocal entertainment unfortunately - but thank you for livening up my day! I will visit often :) Hannah

Emma Anne said...

I just found your blog from Cherishing the Little Hands, and I enjoyed the read! Your home is adorable! I hope it sells soon--I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

Christie

Anonymous said...

Love your house- and the baskets in the trunk cracked me up.