Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sneak Peek

Of our own choosing, we are still oblivious as to the gender of this wee babe. It's all about the surprise in the delivery room. Here is a preview of what's to come this August.


And new since two years ago at our last ultrasound, is the dvd they send you home with. Small midwest town is catching up with the times! Here is a 4 second clip of baby-in-utero. I am in awe that because of technology we can now peek at the actual "process" described in Psalms 139:13

"You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something." (The Message)


22 comments:

gretchen from lifenut said...

Awww. Sniff sniff. He/she is already beautiful.

Jenny said...

That is the coolest thing ever. Your little one is so active. Can't wait to meet the newest addition.

Homegrown Tribe said...

how amazing! I'm so excited for you!!! :)

britt

Truth said...

Thank-you for sharing your new baby, the video made me teary-eyed. Life is precious.

Nicole said...

AWWW, how cute!!!

what a wiggly worm! did you drink a caramel macchiato before you went?? :)

Anonymous said...

it never gets old, does it? such a miracle.

ann said...

That is amazing! God is awesome.

Vicky Aissen said...

Awwww.... already has learned to start grabbing for toys before he/she is born!! That is so cool they gave you a DVD! Love it! Congrats again supermom! :-)

nicole said...

Beautiful! Praying for continued good health.

melanie said...

aww.. i think she looks like you.

Bekki said...

AWWW a Picture of perfection!

Natalie Joy said...

Oh, Heth!!! I just love HER. She is perfectly and wonderfully made! The kids and I watched her eye open and her hand move over and over. I love it!!!!!

His Girl said...

I can't believe you can just share that like that. Oh, even the Jetsons never imagined....


thank you for letting us peek. *sigh* what a blessing!

flowerpot said...

What a beautiful baby. I never get tired of sonograms. My jaw still drops at the "awesomeness" of seeing someone inside someone else!

I have played this several times and keep marveling at the little heart beating away!

Continued prayers for your baby to be "happy, healthy and well-behaved"! (The prayer my hubby prayed for our little girl all throughout my pregnancy.)

Cassie said...

Oh, isn't God so good! Its such an amazing miracle to witness!

Sara said...

So fun! I love the little hand punch :) Can't wait to meet him/her. xxoo

jenni said...

AWESOME. Just awesome!

momzie said...

I'm thinking this precious little gift is a boy. There, I'm committing to a guess. Love, love, love this little window into the secrets of God.

Lizzie M. said...

Just makes my eyes well right up, so AMAZING!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

How neat! I hit replay like 20 times.

Tracey said...

this is so amazing!

Angela said...

That is so cool, Heth!! Wow. I can't wait to meet your precious new one. :-) Love ya!