Sunday, July 15, 2007

My "Toby" Wrap

"What Kind Of A Shirt is That?!"

A lady asked me that question this weekend. If there was a store that sold shirts that come with cuddly little babies inside, I would be a regular shopper there for sure. I know I've said it before and if I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I love my Moby Wrap. So does Toby.

13 comments:

meNmykids said...

Fantastic to hold baby so close, so comfortably. It is so sweet it squeezes my heart. I want one, baby and wrap!

Tina said...

Moby wrap for Toby. You finally have a rhyming name for that thing. :)

Monkey Giggles said...

oh how i miss those days. Mine are now 13 and 10 and 9.

KarenK said...

Soooooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

I just bought a Star Sling which I really like, but this looks even better - wish I'd known about it before! I could never do the "regular" slings - the buckle slips too much, and I'm too short that the baby ends up being carried between my hips and knees! This looks so cozy.

Sabriena said...

How sweet!

Natalie Joy said...

I love Toby in the Moby. You're gonna have to let me try it before he gets too big.

Truth said...

Oh, that is priceless! And if you ever find a store that sells those shirts, let me know. I would want one for sure.

Tami@ourhouse said...

Cute! I've never worn my babies in a wrap, but with #4 coming next month, I'd love to check something like this out.

Kiki said...

So cute! I agree, share the store!

Judy said...

Makes me want a little Toby! So precious!

Anonymous said...

I had a moby wrap for my second baby, but I never really got a moby groove going, i couldn't seem to get it tight enough for me.

Anonymous said...

I have one of these that my husband brought over from Israel when I was pregnant with my first. They call it a Tino Kees: Baby Pocket. Mine's the same color as yours, mmmmmm, sweet smelling baby, I'm so happy for you!