Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wordless Wednesday-Not Quite Awake Yet

More Wordless Wednesday here.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I so know how they feel

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is: Did they "pose" for this photo or was it really a candid camera quite shot? :)
Great photo and as gil said, I know how they feel too.

Heth said...

Nope, not posed. They had just crawled out of bed and were sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for breakfast. I crack up everytime I look at this photo.

Truth said...

LOL, now that is so funny!
That is certainly how I feel this morning, hope nobody has a camera handy. Those kids are going to love that when they get older.

Anonymous said...

Can I join in? I totally look like that right now!

Unknown said...

Way too cute - thanks for sharing! I´m feeling a deep desire for a p.j.-day now =)

Happy WW from Germany,
Sanni

Anonymous said...

Priceless. That picture embodies how I'm feeling during my finals...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me smile! Those girls are totally adorable even first thing in the morning. I love how even half awake you can see their personalities.

Anonymous said...

I feel like that most mornings ! Thank goodness nobody's there to get my picture:)
Deborah

Anonymous said...

oh...I. love. it! They will SO hate you later though. Ha ha! funny. NEED COFFEE! would be a good caption. thanks for sharing.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Is it okay for me to feel this way most of the time? :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think I probably look that way until my shower wakes me up.

Anonymous said...

They look ... how I FEEL! :) Adorable picture, you'll cherish it someday!

Anonymous said...

That is the best "bad hair day" photo! I'm glad I am not the only one who needs a little tidying in the morning! :)

Domestic Goddess said...

I can relate to that. I feel that way this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

It's so funny that they are so precious and adorable and I just want to hug 'em, but when you get to my age, that same morning photo would be down right scarry!! heehee...!
I love Wordless Wednesdays. Can we just have a week of them?

melanie said...

awh! how sweet! you know, they look really old...

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I loved this photo so much I'm linking people to it from my blog today, Heth!

Anonymous said...

That is some awesome HAIR!

PastormacsAnn said...

I love this picture! Especially the one-eyed, "mom please not the camera - could you JUST make breakfast?!" look!