Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wordless Wednesday- Cords


More Wordless Wednesdays here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids!!!
I didn't even see the 'cords' 'til I read you caption! LOL

Mine's up...it's something I did for laughs today!! But don't tell hubby. *wink*

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, yes, the cords! Don't they drive you crazy! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I love Jack's face!

Moogie said...

Your kids are adorable! But look at all those cords! Yikes. Reminds me of our house. :)

Happy WW!

Chaotic Mom said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know this mess! We have one, too! Cute kiddos there. ;)

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

WHEW ~ that IS a mess of cords. But those guys a cute!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Ah the things we do for our kid's smiles. ;o)

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

melanie said...

what sweeties! is that the famous wii??

Unknown said...

thats a great pic...

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Gee and I thought MY house had too many cords lol!

Cute kids :))

Truth said...

You know, when your kids become parents, they will be telling your grandchildren about all of those wires they had to deal with, those bulky games and such. I can only imagine how streamlined things will be then.

Sara said...

the question is ..... do you know what any of them do??
*LOL*
Cute kiddos! two things to be happy for 'fer suuure' :)
Happy wednesday ...AND thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, to get read of the cords...*sigh*
cute pic of the boys though!
happy ww :)

Rayne said...

Ah, yes. The cords! What I wouldn't do to hide the cords in our house. Or at least work out a way to make them look part of the decor.

Anonymous said...

OK, sometimes I have trouble with Wordless Wednesday! I want to hear or tell the story behind the pictures. Not mine to tell. But I will say that there are three gaming systems represented there!

Anonymous said...

they would make cute amish children hehehe minus the video games heheh...