Thanks to Super Mom, I am tagged. It's kind of fun to have a meme to spice up this twice a week blog. Sorry everyone, but it's summer and the old blog has taken a back seat to more important things. (the pool)
On with the meme. What does the Laundry Lady say?
1. "Chuck" I call my kids Chuck. All of them, and sometimes even my husband. I think this originated when Caedmon got his first pair of Converse knock offs.
2. "There is only one Mommy!" This one I pull out when I go into martyr mode. If all of the kids need me at once and I'm in the middle of something, I remind them that there is only one me to go around.
3. "super" The adjective of all adjectives. "Are you super hungry Jack?" Sometimes I use it incorrectly in sentence structure, just for fun. "I super want to go to the store." Another fun little word I have been using lately is "sassafrass". Mostly I've been using it to describe Noelle and her new hair cut.
4. "Oh. my. word."
5. "What, is up, mydog?" I'll send you on a wild goose chase to show you where I got this one. Good old Homestar. Click the linky then click on Puppet Stuff, and then when you get there, click on Biz Cas Fri 1. It's so stupid it's funny. Or maybe it's just me.....
6. "Jack, get out of the street." Followed by. "Do you want me to hang your bike up in the garage?"
7. "Who wants to go to the pool?" It's a good thing it's raining today or we would be outahere.
How about we see what Truth and Mopsy have to say. Tag, you're it.
8 comments:
Fun! I say "super" and "super-duper" all the time, too. And I love using it the same way! And we understand the summer craziness, especially at your house. Hang with your kids! We'll still be here when you get back. :-)
Chuck. That makes me "chuck-le" :-)
Chuck? That's awesome! I call my kids "Monkey" -- only until they get to be teens... then it ends.
I L.O.V.E number 6!!! Amber was saying the other day at the pool how adorable you were in your suit - and actually anytime anyone sees you we all agreed that you are always so cute. :)
I might have to steal Chuck from ya it's SUPER!
Hey, Chuck I think you are super sassafrass. I love all your little phrases.
maybe you should actually name the next one Chuck...LOL!!! That was good.
i don't know what's funnier - #1, 3, or 3. or that wiping frog. ha!
Post a Comment