Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day

Even though the first day of school was two weeks ago, I'm still going to post first day of school pics.
We have a new Kindergartner.



And also a 10th, 8th, 6th, 3rd, and 1st grader.

And a very sad 3 year old who really wishes he could go to school.

But it didn't take long and he was content with his new status of King Of The House While Everyone Is Away. And his other new status of Official Everly Pesterer. He's very good at both.

7 comments:

KarenK said...

Gemma is in kindergarten? So grown up!!!

I love the last picture with Toby in the edge. Your description of his new household status reminds me of my Jack.

momzie said...

I love, love, love these photos! So real. Love all the shoes.
Most of all, what I really love are those kidos!!!

gretchen from lifenut said...

Ha ha! Great photos. I love the various facial expressions, ranging from happy to not-happy. And I CANNOT believe Gemma is in kindergarten. For reals?

Angela said...

Aw, poor baby. We'll have to bring Bella over more so he can pester someone else. :-)

ann said...

I love these photos, Heth!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a great group of kiddos.

Official Everly Pesterer. :) Oh Tobes...

And, I really want Noelle's bag, super cute.

Kristen said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!! I think you should have another one!!! You've got a good lookin' bunch!! I bet it's a whole new world for your two youngest with everyone else gone during the day! I only have 1 at home right now. The other 3 are all in school all day(kindergarten,
2nd & 6th). It's so strange after having such a busy and LOUD summer!