Limited access has proved to make me much for productive at home. I can't look up every little question I have on Google every time I think of it. "Does IKEA sell cute recycling bins?", "What size curtains would I want for this window?", "How close to the septic system can I plant trees?".
So please endure with me through this waiting. I'll be back at it soon. Until then, I'll keep attacking the unpacking. I leave you with these photos.
10 comments:
oooh, I love the outside lights---spoken like a true wife of an electrician :)
Love it!
it beautiful!!! yeah for pics finally! *smile* even a nice bald baby head.
How exciting. Happy for you:)
Remember, if you have to be in town for any length of time, you can always go to our place and even if you didn't go in the house, I bet you could hack into our wifi! I am sure Mr Computer Support could tell you how :). Of course, you know, you are always welcome to just go on in! love ya
yb
Love it! Looks beautiful. Congrats Laundry Fam!
Are you kidding... IKEA sells EVERYTHING!!! plus I am sure there is something there that is too cute to pass up that you could use!!!! LOVE the pics of the house. YAY.
Christi
1. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70140455
2. http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/using-curtains-and-draperies-in-your-home-decor.html
3. http://www.inspectapedia.com/septic/fieldplants.htm
<3
Good luck getting your internet working. No fun to be "unplugged". Most days, that is how this mama finds a little human contact (not to mention some sanity).
Good luck with the unpacking...we are in the process of packing...18 days until our move...
Wait a second. I'm such a dork. I looked that stuff up for you, gave you links, but you still can't read them because you don't have internet. Sure miss you on here.
yyyyiiippperosss!!! so dang cute. can't wait to see if filled with little feets!!!
Post a Comment