People. Don't even try to tell me that this isn't the awesomest thing you have seen all day. I almost died laughing when I saw this on the shelf at the grocery store. The words "You have got to be kidding me," escaped my lips. Best marketing ever.
If Pamela hadn't mentioned remembering this cereal, I wouldn't have been sure that I remembered it...but I do! And let me tell you, your kids would think I was ancient. I have a vague memory of seeing ads for this cereal on Saturday morning cartoons, on a black and white television set.
That is hilarious! Now I want to go scour all my grocery stores for this! I'd love to put it in the cupboard and watch Hubby's face when he takes it out and reads it. lol!
21 comments:
HA! Does it taste good??! I'll have to look for it :)
cute!
now I am thinking.....
"Wucky carms"
"Beewy Cwunch"
fun!
WOW!! that brings back memories!! That is an old cereal.
Is this for real??? You can buy it now???
Isn't that picture the epitome of Jack and Ethan! Hahahahaha!
that's too cute!! I'm a sucker-I would have absolutely bought that!!!
If Pamela hadn't mentioned remembering this cereal, I wouldn't have been sure that I remembered it...but I do! And let me tell you, your kids would think I was ancient. I have a vague memory of seeing ads for this cereal on Saturday morning cartoons, on a black and white television set.
that little dude on the box is pretty nifty too!
Honestly, I think I remember that one from when I was a kid. Was it really clever advertising? I thought it was just the name of the character, lol.
Oh well. If that was the way it was intended, I never got the humor-at least not then.
P.S. You can find Quisp commercials from the 1970's on youtube.
Quisp? I'll be on the lookout.
Love Beth's comments. Gotta go to You Tube. Don't remember the commercials. I want history here- who named it that and why??
Hey, I thought it was retro too!!!
What Sarah said...does it taste good?
OMG!!! That was my favorite cereal ever! It's back???
I googled it, and there's a whole website with history, etc.! TOO FUNNY! Tell Momzie!
Sarah and Mrs. Schmitty Yes. It was yummy.
It actually looks... good! I love Honey B's cereal but no one sells it anymore. *POUT*
was this created by a mom of a child who can't say their r's like mine? This is one way to make your kids correct. It is too cute!
That is hilarious! Now I want to go scour all my grocery stores for this! I'd love to put it in the cupboard and watch Hubby's face when he takes it out and reads it. lol!
Just saw that cereal at HyVee for$3.99 a box. You got a great deal!
Post a Comment