I don't pretend to know or have any idea what heaven will look like, but one thing I imagine is that the trees will bloom continuously, not just for a week or two in the spring.
For the past 25 days I have climbed up on my deck railing, sometimes in my robe to the dismay of my neighbors, to take a picture of the same branch. Watching the changes that happen day to day has shown me what a miracle a single blossom is. God must have had so much fun planning the opening of a bloom. The tree in it's full splendor is more stunning than the most beautiful bride clothed in white. If only I could have captured the scent.










27 comments:
very cool idea! thanks for sharing! beautiful!
all these blossoms are so amazing! totally puts me in a happy place!!
If this is the same type of tree that is in full bloom at the church right now, they smell fabulous.
I wonder if any of your neighbors caught of photo of you in your robe taking a picture of your tree? Just wondering....:)
what..."caught of photo", It should read, "caught a photo" sorry....
I like day 13 and day 22. The sunlight in the background is cool.
Great project!
I often wonder why I can't paint the colors I see in the spring, but the difference is that those colors are alive. There is God-given life in those flowers. Living color. No paint pigment can do that.
Beautiful progressive photos
Enjoy that tree today! And the sun and warmth! :)
Those are so beautiful, Heth!
Oh I LOVED this! I really love every photo! I miss this kind of explosion of nature since I live in California- and it just isn't the same here. Oh the glory of it!!!!!!!!
NOW you're talking!!!!!
Bring it on!
Awesome! I think your right about heaven! :)
Wonderful pictures, Heth! Do you know what kind of tree it is?
Ah, spring! I just can't help but think I would miss the snowflakes gently wafting their way to the ground...but I'll take heaven any way it comes!
that's great heth. i think maybe i am still in those first steps.. :) wow.. i've never done of those do-daddies, :), before... hum.
So beautiful!! Great idea.
i have that same tree in my back yard. and now the petals are falling all over the grass. it's soooo pretty. we stand under the big branches and it falls onto our heads and arms and hands. God is amazing... to say the very, very least.
Beautiful photos, Heth and a great idea to capture the blossoms unfolding.
Can you imagine blooming trees all of the time, no winter! Beautiful tree.
loving that idea and loving even more the stressing of the neighbours by fence-climbing in night attire.
Mmmmmm! I love Spring!
That was amazing! Thank you for sharing that. I was more ready for Spring this year than I've ever been before.
I. Love. Spring.
'nuf said.
That's just the coolest thing ever.
What a great idea. It's amazing how fast nature happens! Thanks!
Beautiful! My little girl would love these pics. She points out flowering trees all over the neighborhood.
Come stop by my blog at from-my-life.blogspot.com...and leave a comments letting me know you were there. :-)
I love reading your blog.
So glad spring is here!
Beautiful! I can almost smell it... :)
beautiful!!
Post a Comment