This chilly fall morning it fell for the first time in almost a year. Softly tumbling, dancing it's way from on high, down, down, down, to rest in a white carpet below. Big and fluffy, fine and powdery. As I watched it fall, I sighed. It's that time of the year again.
Snow?
Nope.
I dusted the ceiling fans.
22 comments:
Woohoo! Once-a-year dusting whether it needs it or not. Way-to-go Heather! (I hate dusting and try to only do it once a year too.)
Sigh. Now you reminded me. Here I was all ready for the snow.
You had me going!
LOL!
OH, you are too, too funny!
I know what you mean! I turned off our always-in-motion ceiling fan the other day, and when I looked up I was mortified to see all the dust that had collected. So what did I do? Turn the fan back on. :) Problem solved (for now....) Funny post!
How DOES that dust get clear up there anyway?
You crack me up.
Great post! What momma could not relate to that one. Blessings.
Oh that is hilarious. I dust ours more often than once a year - barely. Our house is so dusty it's ridiculous! I can dust and a few hours later it looks like I haven't dusted in a month - and that's with a clean furnace filter! Ugh!
Oh my gosh! I was all like WHAT? Snow already!?!? Too funny!
I just read kelsey's comment. I love it! Way to solve that problem, Kelsey! LOL
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! We might have a blizzard soon around here! hee hee! Thanks for sharing! You made me smile! I need that!
You had me going Heth, I was thinking -I sure didn't see any snow at my house! (3 miles away!) Oh I forgot about the yearly ceiling fan ritual!!! I just make sure I don't clean off the table under it first!
LOL, you had me going for a second!
I was almost jealous. Now I'm just sympathetic.
Good one, Heth!
Oh geez. You kill me.
We did that last week and it was GROSS! We couldn't have mistaken our for snow since it was so gray it was almost black. YYYUUUUCCCKKK!
Dang I thought it was snow....your dust is white? Mine always had this gray tint in town....out here it is more tan, suppose that comes from the farmers? You gave me a good morning chuckle.
OOhhh, I can relate to that! I sooo need to dust my own ceiling fans. (you had mea really thinking smow there for a minute!)
This completely cracked me up, because, no lie!, I just dusted my bedroom ceiling fan this morning! It had been driving me crazy looking up at the filthiness on th blades. Great post. :)
I found you through Linda of 2nd Cup of Coffee.
You. are. so. funny.
I love this.
I read this 2 weeks ago and I'm still chuckling!!
I mostly lurk...if I stop to actually post the two little ones and the drama queen plus the dog end up in a tangle in the living room floor. I hate it when that happens.
It's messy sometimes bein' a mom...:0)
Post a Comment