And there are NEVER little pieces of glass littering your floor when they break! I love the table you set. My kids love the table you set. We too love pizza.
I just discovered your blog, and wanted to let you know how fun I think it is!! My sister has 6 kids, and your stories really remind me of some of the things that go on in my sister's house. Thanks for writing! It's very enjoyable to read. :-)
GIRL! i'm a BIG fan of paper plates/cups/bowls... yes ma'am! found ya through boomama. trying to figure out how you're 30 with SEVEN. i'm 28 with zero! blessings on your household today.
11 comments:
Your blog always makes me smile, or cracks me up!! Your shoe post sounds so much like a "Trina" story!! Oh my....too funny!
My three year old is sitting next to me and the first thing out of his mouth was "ohhhh pizza cups..." Is he brainwashed or what?
Love it!!
And there are NEVER little pieces of glass littering your floor when they break! I love the table you set. My kids love the table you set. We too love pizza.
I just discovered your blog, and wanted to let you know how fun I think it is!! My sister has 6 kids, and your stories really remind me of some of the things that go on in my sister's house. Thanks for writing! It's very enjoyable to read. :-)
that's great, looks like our house too!
Wonderful! And hey, it's better than NO glasses, right?? LOL. Enjoy your new drinking utensils.
Now that you are a pastor's wife, I would think you'd go for something a little classier, like Shrek glasses from McDonald's.
GIRL! i'm a BIG fan of paper plates/cups/bowls... yes ma'am!
found ya through boomama.
trying to figure out how you're 30 with SEVEN.
i'm 28 with zero! blessings on your household today.
(aside having nothing to do with cups...I sent an email to you, using an account that always gets sent to everyone's spam folders...)
You sound like my kinda gal! I love reading about your family's adventures. Thanks for your honesty.
Post a Comment