- Yawns that involve his whole face
- He almost seems to move in slow motion with a quick jerk thrown in for good measure
- The way his toes curl around my thumb when I touch the bottom of his feet
- Snorts and squeaks and sniffles
- The way he startles himself with his flailing arms
- Sock lint in between his toes
- The crook my my neck fits the back of his little head like a puzzle
- Beady little eyes and suspicious scowls
- Soft sweet breath on my cheek
25 comments:
*sigh*
loveliness
That is beautiful. Enjoy those moments, looks like everyone else in your family is busy, busy, busy. Your blog is a fun favorite of mine.
What is with the toe fuzz? My baby daughter has it too. She hates when I pick it, but I love messing with her teeny toes and fat little feet. Congrats, btw :)
Everybody together,
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - isn't that precious."
Congrats!
What a sweet, heart-warming post. You have such a way with words. :)
Very sweet! Took me back a few years to when my kids were newborns...:( Miss those days!
Awww, sweet brand-new babyness. Nothing like it.
Cherish every moment.
I think my uterus just contracted and whispered, "Feed me!"
Oh, my. My heart hurts.
You are making me crave for another!! So sweet!
precious sweet little guy.
Gulp.
he is such a honey!
aww.. i love that little guy!!
Toby we are proud to have you in the family!
Oh how I miss this! Sniff.
The crook of your neck fits the back of his head like a puzzle is AWESOME! It goes soooo fast, its easy to forget! Enjoy your little blessing!
He really is so precious. Thanks for letting me get my baby fix last night. OH and YAHHHHHHHH!!!. I think I'm gonna cheer every time I see you for the next few weeks. I love ya.
What lovely thoughts. Nothing is sweeter than a newborn. Blessing as you tend your little flock and one "monkey". jean stockdale
Awww! This is so sweet, Heth. Remember me? Vashti? I'm back to blogging. I've started a new one to journal an adventure we are currently on. We are living in Mexico for 5 weeks. Anyways...thought I'd check in. I hope you are all well.
so yummy! Every one holds their own peice of your heart even before they are born. There is nothing like a newborn, and it goes sooooo fast. Congratulations, he is beautiful.
Oh I can't wait to make my list. A little over 3 weeks to go!
Love the lint. You nailed so many of the indescribable joys.
Why is the sock lint always blue? No matter what color the socks are, there's blue between the toes.
That is very sweet! I miss my children as newborns!
There is nothing as sweet as a newborn. Sigh.
Post a Comment