Thursday, February 08, 2007

You're Old

Happy Birthday Nate.
I'm glad you are the chief of our little tribe.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture!

Happy Birthday Nate!!

melanie said...

happy birthday nate, hope that you have a good one! you are old! just think how big the tribe will be in 10 years....

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE! May the Lord bless you as you celebrate another year of life!

Truth said...

Happy Birthday to Nate!

Sandy said...

Love that picture!! You know, being surrounded by a gaggle of toddlers is probably not what most guys envision when they plot their future at the age of 20 :-) God bless our guys who have embraced the calling of fatherhood and are raising 'em right. Happy Birthday Nate, and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! Those ears look warm. Or is that your device to hide ear hair in your advanced years? He HE!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little brother! <3

Tina said...

happy bday.
that pic is CLASSIC...
what is going on?

iridium said...

The pic is of the day we picked out a Christmas tree. It was like 11 degrees with 30 mph winds...so the windchill was killer.

The little nippers had a hard time hangin'...so I crouched down behind one of the fatter trees and huddled them all in.

As you can see...Gemma really enjoyed this.

Anonymous said...

He's not old! I don't think Nate will EVER get old. He's effervesent.

He's got some serious skills there- handling a bevy of little ones. Nate's a keeper, Hez.

Happy Birthday week bestest son-in-law!

Anonymous said...

OK, I thought maybe I should clarify. I'm going with definition # 2. Although.....

ef·fer·ves·cent [ èffər véss'nt ]


adjective

Definition:

1. bubbly: producing gas in the form of tiny bubbles


2. vivacious: behaving in a lively, high-spirited, or highly excited way

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes.

hannahjoy said...

what a sweet picture. happy bday, nate!

Trina said...

I have really enjoyed reading through your posts. Im making some rounds tonight to see who is out here, and who I want to read. Loving your family and your take on life!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! Happy birthday to the chief!