Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Seventeen

My baby brother Luke is seventeen today. Here's to the guy who:

...golfs bare chested.


...can ninja with the best of them.


...rips it up on the skateboard.



...has the patience of Job when it comes to waiting in line for a new game system.


Happy Birthday Old Lu.

8 comments:

nicole said...

Happy Birthday to your brother. I love having a "little" brother, even if he is now 24 and bigger than me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! Do something awesome today! (Heth always says that, I think it's cool).

melanie said...

happy birthday luke! wishing you a great one!!

Natalie Joy said...

Very Happy Birthday, Luke. We think you're Ggggrrreat!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to your brother...

Truth said...

Happy Birthday to your little brother! I have a 17 year old dd who loves gaming too. And like your bro, she can keep up with the best of them, but does NOT golf bare chested (for which I am thankful.)

Anonymous said...

Did you have any trouble finding fun and wacky (and handsome) photos of Luke?
Need I ask....?

Where have my babies gone? *sigh*

Tina said...

happy birthday Luke! You have some really sweet skills!