No, I don't think they deliver but I drive!! I can just read the headlines now, "Two Mothers Found sitting at IHOP eating pancakes, one pregnant, the other sleep deprived! Where are their children?"
Oh, me either. I'm soooooo glad my dd, Hilary didn't know that. She informed me the other day that she is the only one of her friends who has never, ever been to IHOP. So her friends have taken pity on her, and have decided to take her for her birthday next month. I must be the world's worst mom!
7 comments:
Aaaawwww ... I didn't know it.
Funny thing, I made my family French Toast for dinner ... could've had pancakes and I would have really felt on top of things!
Darn!
No, I don't think they deliver but I drive!! I can just read the headlines now, "Two Mothers Found sitting at IHOP eating pancakes, one pregnant, the other sleep deprived! Where are their children?"
I'm glad IHOP wasn't there when you were a kid. We couldn't have afforded it the way you guys had your pancake eating contests on Saturday morning.
You made me laugh, Chris. Let's all go!
Oh Chris, I might just have to take you up on that. Quick, grab the keys, let's get out of here!
Oh, me either. I'm soooooo glad my dd, Hilary didn't know that. She informed me the other day that she is the only one of her friends who has never, ever been to IHOP. So her friends have taken pity on her, and have decided to take her for her birthday next month. I must be the world's worst mom!
I did, but we the closest IHOP is about 400 miles away, so I just made em for the family! So sorry Heth.
Every day is waffle day here...does that count??
Post a Comment