Thursday, March 11, 2010

'Stashed

Two things.

1. Fake mustaches are a fantastic source of entertainment for the entire family. They are a fun and cheap souvenir to bring home to the kids.



2. It's probably a good idea to actually READ the package before you purchase a souvenir for the kids. And even better idea? Don't by stuff for the kids from Spencer's Gifts. Unless you are looking to add some colorful words to their vocabulary. Words they don't learn from PBS Kids shows. Oops.

9 comments:

KarenK said...

So funny. I particularly love Toby's.

Truth said...

Some of those are almost scary they look too real on the kids, lol. But yes, a great form of entertainment. Oops! I agree about Spencers. I recall my son wanting some fun game that we could only find there.

I took all of the kids into the store with me. Imagine my horror when they began giggling and snickering at some womanly coffee mugs and the likes. I got out of there as fast as I could. Later I had to answer and explain some embarrassing questions they asked about some of the wares they'd seen. And no, I don't know who buys some of this stuff or why and I have no idea why someone would want to drink out of a body part shaped mug. Oye!

Jennifer said...

I love the Bandit!!! He's a cute bandit! :)

gretchen from lifenut said...

Toby looks like he's ready to bring down 1970's crime lords. All he needs are mirrored sunglasses. He's all business.

Yeah, Spencer's. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

awesome. toby is rocking his 'stash.

Natalie Joy said...

Those are hilarious. Gemm's looks great! Love it!

melanie said...

That's awesome. Go for the fumanchu little tobs, your rocking it....

Nishant said...

I agree about Spencers. I recall my son wanting some fun game that we could only find there.
work at home in india

Jenni said...

Spencer's Gifts is such a foul store! But yeah, they have funny stuff sometimes!

The 'staches are amazing!!! So cute!